SELF CLEARING FACILITATOR TRAINING
- Do you already teach or do you want to teach others how to self-clear?
- Do you want to run self-clearing workshops, sharing circles and similar events at home?
If so this event is for you.
During the course of this 2-day workshop we’re going to teach:
- The skills needed to professionally teach clearing to others
- The skills needed to hold space for small to medium-sized groups
- How to use these events to skilfully and non-pushily promote your other offerings such as The Spiral®.
This means you’ll be all set to run “The Art of Emotional Clearing” Workshops.
(NOTE: we are planning to rebrand away from “Clear Your Shit” as a title in order to be more accessible to a wider audience.)
These are an amazing way to build your reputation and client base and create a conscious community wherever you might happen to live.
It’s also well known in the coaching and marketing industries that getting in front of small to medium groups is the easiest way to build your brand.
The event will run over the course of 2 days which will give plenty of chance to practice facilitating, holding space for groups and clarify any questions you have about communicating the fundamentals of self-clearing.
- Using ice breakers and engaging groups.
- Setting strong intentions and creating effective containers.
- How to teach muscle testing in a way that EVERYONE gets it.
- teaching statement clearing
- Teaching chakra clearing
- Teaching chakra line clearing
- Advanced learning and communication techniques
selling from stage
- Using movement and activities for learning and integration
- Really proficient and confident leading groups
- The certainty that you are up to date with current spiral institute practices
- The opportunity to quickly scale your impact and income
- Recognition from us that you are proficient at leading groups
- A credit registered on the practitioner profile that you completed this unit.
- A workbook complete with scripts and structure of how to run your workshop.
- A complimentary ticket to Dane Tomas’ live spoken word event “Permission” on Thursday evening. (normally $40)
- Dates: 15 & 16 April, 2020.
- Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
- Location: The Woom Room, Second Story Studios 222 Johnston St Collingwood 3066
- Food: This event is not catered.
We will look at running a USA edition of this event in 2020)
The Spiral Institute – All Rights Reserved, 2020